As professional wedding videographers we have a checklist of the most important parts of your big day. This checklist allows us to capture each and every special moment so that you have the opportunity to reminisce long into the future. You will want to ensure that your wedding photographer has a similar approach, so do please feel free to share this checklist with them before the big day. Please note that the moments we have mentioned below are just a small part of what we capture on your big day, you can be assured we will capture every moment.
The morning of the wedding:
Prior to getting to the ceremony there are a lot of special moments during preparations that should be captured either by photograph or video.
• The bride and groom getting ready
• Makeup and hair preparations
• Important items in the home (photographs of family heirlooms, framed images of loved ones who have passed on, family pets etc.)
• Photos and video with the family
• Group capture of the bridal party and the grooms party
• First glimpse of the bride in her dress
• Solo shots of the bride and groom
• Leaving the home
The ceremony is of course the most important part of your day and it’s vitally important that we capture every moment for you.
• Outside and inside photographs and video of the ceremony venue and surrounding area.
• The venue before the guests arrive
• Guests as they arrive
• Ceremony décor and floral arrangements
• Guests signing the guestbook
• Ushers escorting guests to their seats
• Parents of the bride and groom entering the venue
• Grooms party waiting for the bride to enter
• Bridal procession
• Father or chosen individual walking the bride down the aisle to their partner
• The exchanging of vows
• Lighting of candles or other ceremonial actions
• Musicians and singers who are performing at the ceremony
• Exchanging of the rings
• Signing of the register
• The first kiss
• Exit of the bride and groom and their guest from the ceremony venue
• Bride and groom leaving the venue for the reception
At the Reception:
At the reception we will ensure that our presence never infringes on the celebrations and will remain discreet and in the wings throughout.
• Arrival of bride and groom at the reception venue
• The top table before guests are seated
• The reception room before guests are seated
• The toast
• The speeches
• The first dance as husband and wife
• Bride throwing bouquet
Here at Drangan Video we work tirelessly to ensure all of your special moments are caught on film forever. If you want something captured that you haven’t seen mentioned above, please know that we are very happy to accommodate you in any way we can. Drangan Video are available to travel anywhere in the country and provide only the very best videography services. We do all our editing in-house so you can be assured that your wedding video is always in good hands.
Please do get in touch with Eamon here at Drangan Video and he will provide you with a no-obligation quotation for your big day.