It’s hard to believe that 2019 is already upon us, it’s seems almost futuristic that we’re looking towards the second decade of the century already! We’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate the many couples who got engaged over the festive period and we hope you find our blog inspirational over the coming months and years as you plan your big day.
In this blog post we’re going to talk a bit about our own speciality (Wedding Videos) and talk you through the services we offer right across the country.
Drangan Video has been in operation now for almost 2 decades and we are delighted to say we have built a reputation for excellence over that time. We love nothing more than meeting our budding Brides and Grooms and take great pride in providing them with unique memories that they can enjoy into the future.
Here at Drangan Video, we take a very hands off approach to filming your wedding, whilst capturing all the important moments of your big day. All of our couples comment positively on the discreet service we provide and love that we don’t direct shots or set up posed scenes. Our focus is on capturing your big day as it truly evolves, from the most important moments to the little snippets that you would otherwise miss if we were not around.
The Drangan team use only state of the art videography equipment and we are constantly upgrading and keeping up with the latest videography trends. All editing is completed in-house so you never have to worry about shoddy workmanship or delays with the delivery of your video. We also work with the very best drone videographers in the industry, so can offer unique aerial footage that will take your breath away.
Whether you are based in Cork, Kilkenny, Limerick, Galway or Dublin, we will be happy to travel to your chosen venue at absolutely no extra charge to you! We don’t like to blow our own trumpet too much, but you won’t find this kind of service elsewhere!
Should you have questions about the services we offer or want to learn more about our style and approach, Eamon is always available to answer any questions you may have.
So why should you hire Drangan Video for your wedding?
• Precious memories are best captured by a professional videographer who will ensure every moment is filmed to perfection.
• We offer a number of different packages to suit all budgets.
• Your chosen venue is never to far away for us to travel.
• We are familiar with most of Ireland’s wedding venues and work closely with the wedding coordinators to ensure your day runs smoothly.
• Our expertise in documentary style filming mean we never get in the way while you and your guests enjoy the most special of days.
• Using only the very latest in videography technology, you can be assured of top quality.
• With all editing completed in house by Eamon himself, there’s no middlemen for you to worry about.
• We love meeting new couples and truly share in the joy of your union.
• Civil ceremonies, church weddings and civil partnerships are all catered for, your commitment to each other is all that matters.
To learn more about Drangan Video and the wedding videography services we offer, please feel free to give Eamon a call or get in touch with us by filling out the contact form right here on the website.
A very Happy New Year to all our past, present and future brides and grooms, we hope 2019 is a special one for you and we look forward to sharing those happy memories