As a professional wedding videographer, you might very well think I’m chancing my arm by saying you shouldn’t sacrifice wedding videography on your big day! I can assure you that this is not the case, I know only too well that a couple on a budget need to watch their spending and 100% realise that not everyone can afford all the frills and extras that are associated with weddings in Ireland today.
Over the past decade I have had the pleasure of providing wedding videography services to couples in Tipperary, Kilkenny, Dublin, Cork and Galway to name but a few, and I am always delighted to get feedback that assures me of the importance of a wedding video after the big day has passed.
Most couples in Ireland need to save for years to come anywhere close to affording a wedding, particularly for the reception, music and food costs. In the majority of cases, brides and grooms will sit down and make out a realistic budget and try to stick to it. In some cases, this budget simply may not allow them to enjoy all the services that are on offer today and in a lot of cases, videography is one of the first things that come off the wish list. However, after speaking with brides and grooms after their weddings, it seems to be one of their greatest regrets. Why spend all that money and never get to look back and enjoy the moment again?
This is why the team here at Drangan Video have developed wedding videography packages to suit absolutely every budget. We don’t mind where you’re based in the country and we will never charge you more to get to your chosen venue. All the extras are included in our packages so you will never be hit with any hidden costs, and I can assure you that having your wedding memories on hand to watch whenever you like will be one of the best decisions you could possible make.
Now that I have finished blowing my own trumpet for a bit, you’ll probably want me to back up my opinion with some solid information. Here you go:
• All editing at Drangan Video is done in-house; we don’t send your video off to a third party to be edited. This cuts down on costs, which we always pass on to the customer.
• No charge for traveling to far off destinations – unless of course you would like to fly us to the Maldives for your big day (which we are happy to let you do!).
• All wedding videography is provided by Eamon, decades of experience in an industry that tends to have new service providers popping up every day.
• 1000’s of satisfied customers up and down the country.
• If you have a strict budget, we are happy to talk with you and get those costs down, while still providing a top-notch service.
• State of the art equipment used every time.
• Because of our years of experience, we know all the best places to shoot the more unusual wedding videos. We also have a great rapport with venues up and down the country.
If you still feel that you need to cut some services from your wish list, have a chat with myself Eamon first and I will do everything I can to make your dreams come true without sacrificing the memories of your big day on a wedding video
More wedding news soon