The majority of Irish couples are hiring a videographer to film their wedding day in order to relive those special memories over and over for the rest of their lives.
Drones are becoming more and more popular at weddings, improvements in aerial video technology have reached new levels in picture quality, camera size and flight control.
Here at Drangan Video we offer drone videography with all our wedding packages this helps us to go above and beyond and greatly enhance our standard wedding films
In this blog post we would like to introduce you to one of the very latest trends in wedding videography – drone footage.
Drone videography is a trend that has developed enormously over the last 5 years in Ireland. No longer just a hobby, the development of state of the art drones and onboard cameras and videos now mean drone footage can make a huge statement on your big day.
What is a Drone?
A drone is a remotely controlled unmanned aircraft. For the purposes of capturing your big day from the sky, our state of the art drones use onboard cameras that allow us to deliver incredible footage of your wedding from a perspective that will take your breath away.
Approved Drone Pilot:
Our approved drone pilot is registered on the ASSET drone registry, which is a national database of approved drone pilots operating in Ireland. This register is regulated by the IAA (Irish Aviation Authority). Since 2015, all drones over 1kg or any drone regardless of size that flies over 15m above the ground or water, must be registered with the IAA.
Expert Drone Pilot:
Drangan Video work with http://hiddengemmemories.com to deliver the most professional drone wedding videography available on the Irish market today.
Benefits of Drone Videography for your Wedding:
• Fantastic group footage: Whilst your guests are mingling after the ceremony, it’s nigh on impossible to get them all together for some video footage. With our onboard drone cameras we can capture the scene from above, meaning no one is left out of the picture.
• You and your loved one have gone to a lot of trouble to book the perfect venue, wouldn’t you like that captured on video to remember for the rest of your life? All to often, couples spend months visiting venues in order to choose the perfect location, but how often does that venue get featured in all it’s glory in the wedding video? With our drone, we can capture the venue from above, so you can remember just why you chose this special place.
• Location shots: If you are lucky enough to be getting married in a scenic spot, we will work with you to develop a plan to capture all of the most scenic locations on your wedding day.
• Impress your guests: As drone wedding videography is a relatively new wedding service in Ireland, you can be assured that our service will surprise and delight your guests. A great icebreaker and talking point that will ease your guests into the celebrations of the day.
Here at Drangan Video we can offer a full range of services to capture your big day in all its glory:
• Expert wedding videography,
• Extra videographer if required, that will allow us to capture 2 locations at the same time,
• Drone footage of your big day,
• In-house editing,
• State of the art equipment,
• Professional videographers with decades of experience.
To learn more about our wedding videography packages or drone services, please get in touch with Eamon today and he will answer any questions you may have. Whether you are getting married in Tipperary, Kilkenny, Waterford, Dublin or Galway, we will be happy to travel to your destination to capture your big day.
Thanks for stopping bye and taking the time to read our latest wedding blog, more Tipperary and Kilkenny wedding news soon.