Here at Drangan Video we specialise in providing discreet, documentary style wedding videography to couples right across Ireland. Whether you’re based in Kilkenny, Tipperary, Cork or Galway, the team here at Drangan will always be happy to travel to your venue of choice.
We realise that you have spent months if not years planning for this momentous occasion and we want you to enjoy every moment of the day. It is with this in mind that we take a strictly ‘hands-off’ approach with our brides and grooms. We don’t want you to worry about what we’re doing, nor do we want to take you away from your celebrations to film posed videos or shots. Leave the work to us and we will make sure we capture every moment of your big day in all its natural glory!
What is documentary style wedding videography?
Documentary style is best described as ‘natural’ videography. There are no posed shots, no direction from the videography team, and no interruptions to your big day. We simply become invisible to you and your guests and capture the moments of your celebration in a very natural way. Discreet, documentary style videography tells the story of your day exactly how it happened!
Benefits of discreet, non-directed wedding videography
There are many benefits to this style of wedding videography, these include but are not limited to:
• Total discretion – we never interfere in proceedings and make sure that our presence is almost unnoticeable to your guests.
• No posed shots – this means we will never take you away from the natural flow of the day. We hang back and take the natural footage that presents itself during this important day.
• No direction from our team – you won’t hear any of the Drangan team giving directions to the bridal party or guests. They won’t even know we’re in the room!
• We let you tell your story to the camera – we blend into the background and capture the story of your day as it unfolds naturally.
• Authenticity – Our documentary style and discreet presence adds to the authenticity of your wedding video. When the guests are unaware of our presence, they become relaxed and act naturally in front of our discreetly positioned cameras.
• Emotions captured as they happen – real emotions, un-staged smiles and a true reflection of how you and your guests are feeling throughout the day.
• More focus on the little things – sometimes the little things can make all the difference to your big day. We pick up on the moments that can sometimes go unnoticed, interactions between relatives who haven’t seen each other in a while, a smile from the corner of the room, a child sleeping in the corner – it’s these little moments that make our style so special.
• Less intrusive than traditional videography – our discreet, hands-off approach to capturing the moments in your day mean there is no intrusion to the celebrations.
Should you wish to see some samples of our recently edited wedding videos, please do feel free to get in touch with Eamon here at Drangan Video. Whether you opt for documentary style, traditional or cinematic, the professional videography team here at Drangan Video will work tirelessly to provide you with a top class service and a video you will treasure for the rest of your life.