It’s hard to believe it’s that time of year again and we’re counting down the weeks to the long-awaited Christmas wedding season. It seems like only yesterday that we were celebrating all of those New Year engagements doesn’t it?
At Drangan Video Tipperary, we love nothing more than the Christmas season and this year we have an incredible amount of bookings with our seasonal brides and grooms. There’s something very special about celebrating your nuptials during the Christmas period and what could be more magnificent than the hope for a white wedding and all that goes with it.
Winter wedding videos in Tipperary
This year we are delighted to be filming wedding videos in our home county of Tipperary as well as Cork, Kilkenny and Limerick. With the weather as wonderful as it has been throughout the Autumn it is indeed looking promising for a white Christmas (according to the experts and a certain Donegal postman). What more could a bride and groom wish for at that time of the year, we will certainly be keeping all our fingers and toes crossed for you here at Drangan Video.
Christmas Weddings 2016
If you and your intended are lucky enough to be getting married during Christmas of 2016, we would like to wish you the happiest of days and remember we still have some last-minute slots available for bookings if you are still undecided about hiring a videographer for your big day.
We are asked quite often what makes a Christmas wedding special, and the answer is quite simple; the same thing that makes every wedding special. Regardless of the time of year, the weather or the location, a wedding between two people who love each other dearly will always be a special day to remember.
For those of you who are tying the knot this December, here are some tips you may find useful on the lead up to your big day:
- Pack umbrellas in the trunk of the best mans car – they will most likely come in useful at some stage during the day.
- Send an email to all your guests in the days leading up to the wedding with a link to the weather forecast for the date of the wedding – you can never be too prepared!
- Think about providing some wraps, throws or blankets in any outdoor seating areas for your guests.
- Ask the hotel to decorate a tree specifically for your reception room and provide a bauble for each guest to sign and hang on the tree – wonderful keepsakes for you and your spouse.
- Consider eggnog, mulled wine or another seasonal drinks in place of champagne or wine for your guests as they arrive at the hotel.
- Save on floral and décor costs by asking the venue to simply leave the Christmas decorations in place for the day.
We simply can’t wait for the Christmas wedding season to begin and look forward to seeing all of you special brides and grooms on your big day. For those of you who have still to book a videographer for your wedding, feel free to get in touch with Eamon here at Drangan Video in Tipperary and he will advise you immediately about availability. Remember, we not only provide wedding videos in Tipperary and Kilkenny but also are available for bookings right across the country.
Thanks for dropping by :
More wedding news soon